In addition to our growing client list in South Carolina and the Minneapolis, we have new projects in California and the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay (Maryland/Delaware). We have just finished building a new Joomla site for the Hilton Bialek Habitat Foundation in Carmel, California. Using a fantastic, minimalist design by John Casado (renowned Bay Area photographer and designer), we developed a 2-column dropdown menu, custom K2 templates, and some very snazzy typography using Typekit and other resources. The result is a very cool-looking site - and, yes, it's true that one of the module position is named "farleft"....
2011 has started with a number of exciting projects at Concerto Designs! We signed on new clients, began work on exciting web design and Joomla development projects, and laid the ground for a robust year.
Probably our biggest new is that we now have clients around the world, including South Africa and Canada.
We have been contracted to design and build a new Joomla web site for the Institute for the Healing of Memories, headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa. The Institute's Director, Fr. Michael Lapsley, travles around the world conducting workshops that bring reparation, reconciliation and healing to regions of conflict, persecution, and genocide around the world. This is a huge honor and responsibility for us, and we are grateful for the generous help of the Institute staff and especially their print designer, Joan Baker, who has provided real inspiration and a fantastic palette to work with.
Web Design @ Minneapolis
There is tremendous opportunity for web design and development in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis - St. Paul) - and tremendous competition as well. The Twin Cities are amajor hub for web design firms of all types and sizes, from the very large (Digital River) to medium (August Ash) to small (well - Concerto Designs, for one!), from enterprise solutions to heavy Flash development (e.g. Sierra Bravo) and everything in between.
Concerto Designs has thrived in this environment because we offer a focused, efficient approach to providing a unique product model.
Let's start with our product: although we have experience building web sites in a wide range of platforms, ( Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, X-Cart, DNN, and others), we focus above all on providing complete, turnkey solutions using our optimized configurations of the Joomla CMS platform. By turnkey solutions, we mean everything necessary for a well-functioning, optimized, beautifully designed, hand-coded and content-rich web site. We stress content because we know that content is the most valuable - and challenging - asset in developing an effective digital presence.
We also offer flexible development plans that streamline production and costs.
For some businesses, this means a website that features daily specials, product updates, or e-commerce, for others it might involve downloadable brochures, email campaigns with newsletters, blogs, bulletin boards to handle FAQs, or other dynamic content options. However you put your website to work, Joomla CMS allows you complete flexibility and control so that your website and your business grow together. By providing the web solutions that make the most sense for your company, we keep your costs down and your marketing focused. And with Joomla, you can always add new components later.
Content to Marketing: Joomla Helps You to Connect the Dots
Your web design gives your business a face – your content gives your business a voice.
And the best platform for shaping and broadcasting that voice is Joomla.
Well-written content that is crafted and published with Joomla's outstanding editorial tools lets your business and organizational goals come in loud and clear through search engines and social media. Our Joomla’s CMS (Content Management System) web sites provide multiple tools to manage all aspects of content development, publication, and optimization.
After years of developing Joomla sites for clients in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN), South Carolina, and across the country, we have selected an array of extensions and tools that give your site the competitive edge it needs, including:
1. The JCE (Joomla Content Editor) lets you style content, spell-check, insert images, add links, embed pdfs and other attachments, add captions, and much more. No knowledge of html or coding is required at all. The full-featured editor panel lets you perform all editorial tasks easily and efficiently. Images can added directly into content from your desktop or laptop computer.
2. The K2 Content Creation Kit (CCK) brings in the best features of other platforms like Wordpress and Drupal into Joomla, including full-featured blogging capabilities, layout options that can be changed on the fly or varied from page to page, tagging, and extra fields that allow you to add customized maps, contact info, spreadsheet data, and much more.
3. Joomla’s flexible system of modules (typically used in side columns, dialogue boxes, text boxes, header, footers) provide visually rich, flexible snippets that broaden the scope of your messaging.
4. Joomla's built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features allow you to manage search engine-friendly urls, page titles, metadata, and other structural elements critical to short- and long-term SEO campaigns. By responding quickly and efficiently to shifting visitor traffic and keyword patterns, you can propel your site's page ranking without having to pay expensive SEO consultants.
5. Frequently updated content scores better with search engines - and with repeat visitors. Joomla makes updating and adding content as easy as editing a word document. You choose how often to update modules, add new pages, blogs, specials, or news items. That’s good for search engine visibility, good for visitors and good for business.
Joomla makes managing content simple. With these tools you shape access and create trigger points for visitors to find your site’s most important information.
Before your site launches, we make sure you understand and can use all these Joomla tools.
- Circadian Light Home Page Circadian Light Home Page
- Circadian Light Form Popup Circadian Light Form Popup
- Circadian Light Video Circadian Light Video
- Circadian Light Products page Circadian Light Products page
- Circadian Home Page Circadian Home Page
- Circadian Light Accordian Panels and Tooltips Circadian Light Accordian Panels and Tooltips
- Circadian Google Ads Landing Page Circadian Google Ads Landing Page